According to Gartner, 3 quarters of large Enterprises will be using at least 4 low-code development tools, and low-code application development will account for more than 65% of application development activity by 2024.
The shortage of skilled developers and prolonged time to complete IT projects using traditional application development approaches has led to the use of innovative low-code technologies. With the help of these platforms, it is now feasible to build apps within a few weeks, from what earlier used to take months. Thanks to the user-friendly drag and drop developer gadgets and visual workflows of low-code / no-code platforms, targeted to both professional developers and business users (citizen developers).
These next gen application development solutions can help enterprises to intellectually respond to and solve customer issues in a robotized fashion, based on learning from their omni-channel past interactions (customer service calls, chats, emails), similar problems, trends, etc.
With our strong partnership ecosystem (Pega, OutSystems, Appian, IBM BPM, Zoho Creator), we give clients many options to choose from according to their varied business needs. Hexaware Automation Platform for Process Innovations (HAPPI) helps clients build a POC for their use case, at zero expense within 8 hours, using best-of-breed Low-Code / No-Code platforms.
Hexaware has built numerous solutions leveraging low-code / no-code platforms for Fortune 500 companies. Our Low-Code / No-Code services span from Low-Code Consulting / Try-outs, Low-Code Implementations & Rollouts, Upgrades, Integrations, Functional Validations and Value ASM (Application Support & Management)
How is Hexaware unique?
1. We are consistently rated as a Global Leader in Intelligent Business Automations by leading analysts
2. Strong Partnership Ecosystem with the Leaders in Low-Code / No-Code Suites (Pega, OutSystems, Appian, IBM BPM, Zoho Creator, etc.)
3. Hexaware’s HAPPI Lab for helping clients solve their complex business problems using Low-Code / No-Code Solutions
4. Proprietary Anywhere EmployeeTM Orbit Platform, an HR solution built out of Pega, for addressing the whitespaces of existing HCM (Candidate-Alumni value chain) suites
5. Our experience in delivering transformational value to global organizations, harnessing Low-Code / No-Code business solutions
( Mandatory field * )