H-1B non-immigrant workers are being sought by Hexaware Technologies, Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
1. End Client Name & Location of Employment
Envision Pharmaceutical Services LLC
1. 2181 E Aurora Rd #201, Twinsburg, OH 4087
2. Home office (due to Covid): 12900 Lake Ave Unit 0909, Lakewood OH -44107
2. H-1B Job Title:
3. Period of Employment (mm/dd/year to mm/dd/year):
09/23/2020 – 11/27/2021
4. SOC (ONET/OES) Code:
15-1199.02 – Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
5. Total # of H-1B Non-immigrant Seeking to Employ:
6. Wage Rate Offered ($):
This is to certify that the above notice was posted for the period from to (for at least 10 consecutive business days).
Authorized Signatory Name/Job Title:
( Mandatory field * )