Hexaware Technologies, Inc. is filing a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. One (1) H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Hexaware Technologies, Inc. for the following job:
1. End Client Name & Location of Employment:
The Northern Trust Co.
181 W Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60603
2. H-1B Job Title:
Computer Systems Analyst
3. Period of Employment (mm/dd/year to mm/dd/year):
10/01/2020 to 09/30/2023
4. SOC (ONET/OES) Code:
15-1121.00 – Computer Systems Analysts
5. Total # of H-1B Non-immigrant Seeking to Employ:
6. Range of Wage Rate Offered ($):
$60,000 to $67,000 (per year)
1. The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the worksite location – The Northern Trust Co., 181 W Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Hexaware Technologies, Inc. will also retain a copy of the posting confirmation for inspection in the PAF file at its registered office at 101 Wood Ave. S., Suite 600, Iselin, NJ 08830.
2. Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
3. Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally or better qualified U.S. worker, or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer(s) of employment, may be filed with the Department of Justice, 10th Street & Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20530
( Mandatory field * )