Job: SharePoint 2013/O365+PHA
SE/SSE/Lead Engineer/Technical Architect
- Must be well versed with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019, SharePoint Online architecture, features, design principles, development options, development languages.
- SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Online Add-in design and development (SharePoint hosted app and Provider hosted apps).
- Good to have a migration experience from file systems to SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-premise versions. Good to have SharePoint migration from legacy SharePoint to SharePoint 2013,2016 or to SharePoint Online.
- Migration experience from OpenText to SharePoint would be an added advantage.
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019 development skills including Server-Side Object Model, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer Workflows, SharePoint features, BDC/BCS, ASP.NET.
- SharePoint Framework Development – Node JS, TypeScript, Gulp, etc.
- Knowledge of using Office Graph API, Office UI Fabric.
- Knowledge on handling large lists for setting up list and library views and querying them.
- Knowledge of solutioning in PowerApps, Flow is a must.
- Knowledge of Azure, Provider Hosted Apps.
- Knowledge of creating and /or consuming Web API from various platforms is an added advantage.
- Have designed SharePoint solutions using Site definition, list definition, web parts, features and event receivers.
- Well-aware of best practices of SharePoint and Service oriented architecture.
- Have designing and architecting SharePoint solutions experience, also developing Workflows using Flow, Visual Studio and other third-party workflow engines.
- Participate in design, code, test reviews cycles.
B.E / B.Tech / MSc / MCA / ME /M.Tech
Venue & Contact Person
Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Plot No.19, Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park,
MIDC-SEZ, Phase-III, Hinjawadi, Pune – 411 057
(Landmark-Next to Ascendas Synechron building)
Contact Person: Trupti Jagtap
Mandatory: Please ensure to carry a printout copy of this email so as to attend the interview in-person.
Date & Timings
Saturday, 15th June 2019
Time – 9.30 AM Onwards
Documents to carry
1 Updated resume, 1 passport size photograph, latest revision/offer letter, last 3 months salary slips, highest education final year mark-sheet & degree certificate