Technical Architect/ Project Mgr.
18 May 19
Job Description for G6:
- The Senior AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
- You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art.
- Digital Platform using Adobe’s Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases·
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- 5+ years of experience in Content Management Systems in general, with at least
- 3 yrs of specific AEM experience required.
- AEM 6.3+ experience is ideal.
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web
- Content Management System (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)·
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications·
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM·
- Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.·
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus·
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services·
- Strong Angular Js experience·
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with content management technologies·
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required·
- Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams·
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools·
- Experience with secure coding practices·
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns·
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment·
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat·
- Exposure to open-source technologies·
- Experience building, deploying and supporting internet-facing applications·
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Venue & Contact Person
Commune Coworks # 139,
1st A Cross Koramangala
5th Block Bangalore – 560095
Contact Person: Mousumi Sarkar
Mandatory: Please ensure to carry a printout copy of this email so as to attend the interview in-person.
Date & Timings
Saturday, 18th, May 2019.
Time – 9.30 AM onwards
Documents to carry
1 Updated resume, 1 passport size photograph, latest revision/offer letter, last 3 months salary slips , PAN Card