Not able to view record in PeopleSoft Query Manager!!
Sometime back, I was approached with a request from a developer who had created a new record in Application Designer but was not able to view this record in Query Manager. So in this post, I will demonstrate the steps required to view a new or existing record in Query Manager. Below steps are from Tools version 8.47.02.
- New record HX_TEST has been created and we would like to use it in our PS Query.
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > Query Security > Query Access Manager
- Search for the Tree which should have access to this record.
- Click on the hyperlink and add the record HX_TEST
- Open the appropriate Permission List which has access to HX_TEST_TREE and click on the Query tab
- Click on Access Group Permissions
- Verify the access
- Open PeopleSoft Query Manager and you should have access to this new record.