The next-generation IT infrastructure management platform
Rapid digitization and evolving technologies are changing the way we do business. Staying ahead in these demanding environments requires the support of powerful IT infrastructure that scales dynamically to meet the changing requirements. However, efficient management and monitoring of complex, evolving, siloed, and distributed applications is a major challenge faced by organizations across various industries. Businesses need a modern and agile IT application & infrastructure that delivers superior insights and business results. Raise IT (Run Automated Informed Secure Enterprise IT) platform delivers an end-to-end IT Management and Automation Platform
Raise IT is the foundation of Hexaware’s Platform based Service Delivery Model, whether customers’ IT is built or delivered in an On Premise Private Cloud environment or a Hybrid Cloud environment
Over View of RAISE IT Modules
Orchestrate IT – Is the interfacing module for business and application owners. This layer provides an end-to-end IT workflow management from a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery perspective
Build IT – Helps provision applications and underlying infrastructure whether the environment is On Premise or Cloud or is a Hybrid setup
Manage IT – Helps provide Business an end to end visibility to their applications and its dependent infrastructure. This highly automated module is responsible for the complete operations of the lifecycle management
Report IT – This module provides the Single pane of truth for capacity, availability, performance and security – based on multi-dimensional arrays of data across the various applications and its underlying infrastructure
These modules are designed to deliver services independently or in conjunction with the existing tools of the customer
Module 1: Build IT
We offer ‘Pre-prod as a Service’ that enables you to deploy and provision applications or software on demand – at the click of a button, reducing the product cycle time significantly. The stack comes ready with Java, .Net, Ruby, iOS or Android based underlying platform with ability to plug applications on top of the layer. It offers flexible private, public, or hybrid cloud based delivery models, allowing you to provision the module on premise or on the public cloud such as MS Azure and AWS depending on your business requirements. Figure 1 represents the Build IT module architecture, highlighting the built-in services, capabilities, and features.
Figure 1.Build IT Module
Module 2: Orchestrate IT
The platform integrates disparate physical and cloud infrastructure ranging from on premises private cloud to public cloud. It manages the entire lifecycle of the physical and virtual infrastructure and provides a unified view of your IT landscape, helping you better manage performance and utilization of the deployed infrastructure. Its key features include:
- Self-service portal – Provides unified catalog to choose from various cloud platforms
- Approval workflows – Allows configuration of approval workflows to handle multiple levels of approval.
- Metering, billing and chargeback – Shows metered utilization of resources such as CPU, memory, disk, and network.
- Integration and auto scaling – Easily integrates with third party applications and providers, while built-in rules engine allows you to easily scale your application portfolio.
- Migration – Provides seamless migration of workloads from on premise to third party cloud providers or across cloud providers, helping you effortlessly switch between providers.
- Cloud brokerage – Provides seamless out of the box integration with leading public cloud service providers including Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Salesforce, Workday, and Microsoft Office 365. It helps select, coordinate, and customize varied cloud services to meet your unique business and technical requirements.
- CD simplified – Offers easy integration with Jenkins, SVN, Jira, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack, and Pallet to facilitate continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) for streamlined DevOps lifecycle management.
Module 3: Operate/Manage IT
Manage IT Helps delivers end-to-end Application and Infrastructure monitoring, performance management and automated tasks, workflows, processes with the AI, Auto Heal, M2M, Cognitive Resolution algorithms built into the engine, thereby enabling faster decision making through richer, deeper, real-time insights and reporting. The platform enables seamless operations with a cohesive view of events and metrics across the landscape while separating the false and the positive infrastructure noise. Built to support next-generation applications and the underlying infrastructure. It enables interoperability between applications by helping to build an integrated configuration management database (CMDB) and to provide comprehensive support to mission critical business process. It can be deployed as a multitenant or an on premise model. Designed as a modular architecture to accelerate and simplify implementation through the platform’s four primary and two secondary modules (see Figure 1) which provides distinct functions to ensure complete coverage and superior management.
Enhanced Operational Efficacies at an Optimized Cost with Manage IT
Raise IT is designed to help users explore, visualize, and analyze core systems data, and determine trends by comparing and correlating various events. With its ability to generate customized dashboards and operate at enterprise scale, the platform facilitates effective day-to-day operations. It helps businesses enhance services by generating peripheral data patterns and supporting time series of metrics across multiple dimensions.
Module 4: Report IT
It combines customizable intuitive dashboards that offers detailed and holistic view of anomalies in real time. The dashboards offer drill down capabilities, allowing you to gain granular insight into anomalies and overall performance of applications as well as underlying infrastructure components.