Managed business models and operational efficiencies in Enterprise Applications require enterprise systems to be connected seamlessly; both within the organization as well as with external partners and users. This helps all stakeholders – within and outside the organization – to connect and transact with ease creating an enterprise-wide IT landscape which is much more than the sum of its parts.
In today’s business landscape, integration solutions are key enablers in building a cohesive digital ecosystem. Having a unified and coherent integration strategy helps in achieving:
- Digital enablement with a multitude of consumer, partner and supplier channels
- Unified and consistent view of the enterprise and its operations
- Service composability of applications to ensure perfect alignment with strategic business goals
Hexaware’s SOA & Integration practice provides comprehensive EAI solutions and services that help enterprises build a robust digital ecosystem with seamless integration of various enterprise applications.
Hexaware offers a complete solution covering all aspects of integration including:
- SOA, EAI, and ESB implementations
- Micro services enablement
- Mobility integrations
- Cloud, on premise and hybrid integrations
Our offerings help customers achieve completion and deliver quality in all stages of the SDLC starting from assessment & planning through development, go-live and post-deployment support. We are partners with industry-leaders like IBM and Microsoft as well as niche integration solution providers such as MuleSoft and Axway.
Hexaware Value Proposition
- End-to-end integration offering from conceptualization to realization
- Vast experience of managing transformational integration programs that involve multiple stakeholders and partners
- Domain-specific reference architectures and frameworks to accelerate development
- Partnership with leading product vendors
- In-house monitoring tools (HexBiz 24×7 and Hex IVMT) for managing complete integration environment
Hexaware Success Stories
- A large European ICT firm relies on Hexaware to integrate their business critical CRM systems with end-customers’ systems. Hexaware has been managing the client’s integration landscape for over 8 years.
- A large education firm in US has partnered with Hexaware to build a SOA-driven ESB which provides information through the web and mobile devices to over 50,000 students, faculty and staff across 90 campuses in US and Europe.
- A world leader in insurance has engaged Hexaware to enable new business channels using the MuleSoft product suite.