Hexaware’s Enterprise Architecture Consulting Services enable efficient business and IT transformations by creating platforms for the success of your business.
In today’s highly dynamic and volatile business environment, businesses, technology, and customer preferences are evolving rapidly. CIOs are finding it difficult to ensure that predefined organizational goals such as streamlining processes, reducing costs, and improving operational efficiencies are addressed in the most effective manner.
The digital era has brought mobile devices, social media, Internet of Things (IoT), and analytics into everyday life. This is disrupting traditional business models. As a result, Enterprise Architecture (EA) is transforming into a platform to innovate business models, drive market changes, and extract more business value from existing investments.
Hexaware Enterprise Architecture offerings
With varied customer demands, Hexaware offers “Digital Driven Architecture,” an industry and asset-driven EA platform for combating the ever-changing business models, competitive markets, and technological obsolescence. It offers both strategic and tactical services for varied businesses, technologies, and governance practices tailored to the situation, allowing you to derive significantly higher value from EA programs.
Hexaware’s EA platform, composed of multiple competencies and capabilities aligned around the business life cycle of an organization, drives our core practices. To standardize services and improve an engagement’s cycle time, we tailor our offerings to each industry vertical by using solution templates, function models, reference architectures, and guidelines.
Hexaware’s EA platform, which is composed of multiple competencies and capabilities aligned around the business life cycle of an organization, drives our core practices. To standardize services and improve an engagement’s cycle time, we tailor our offerings to each industry vertical by using solution templates, function models, reference architecture, and guidelines.
- Alignment of an organization’s business strategy and vision with IT
- Business component models, definition of KPIs & measures, and heat maps
- Application capability maturity model
- Business process transformation, optimization, and implementation roadmap
- Application, integration, information, security, and infrastructure architecture
- Application portfolio rationalization, standardization, and consolidation framework
- Multi-channel content delivery architecture
- SOA-driven enterprise framework
- IoT and pervasive device data acquisition and control framework
- Enterprise architecture practice maturity assessment
- EA tools & techniques and method coaching
- IT governance framework
- Business change readiness assessment and change management
- Enterprise risk assessment framework
Hexaware EA Consulting Differentiators
Hexaware is one of the few organizations with an EA consulting method focused on driving the customers’ digital journey. We implement domain-driven architectures for our customers, translating vision to mission and driving implementation through innovation.
- Domain-driven architecture: Industry models and frameworks are a base for our EA pyramid, resulting in stronger business alignment, value generation, industry standardization, and faster IT implementation.
- Data2digital: We focus on unlocking the value of existing IT investments. In addition, we enable content delivery to a wide range of audiences through a legacy-to-multichannel transformation framework. Our method captures and augments the criticality of various delivery channels, consumption patterns, and data demands. It also enables an IT ecosystem focused on serving the right content.
- Orchestrated technology themes: Our technology solution involves not just defining an “application architecture” but also creating a multidisciplinary implementation-centric model, ranging from security to infrastructure and cloud. This enables customers to achieve faster implementation of target architecture.
- Governance: Setting up a reliable EA governance practice is a key to the success of any EA program. We ensure our customers are equipped with the right tools, methods, practices, and resources as a part of all our EA engagements.