Address today’s IT support needs and transform your application portfolio to enable tomorrow’s business with our Application Managed Services (AMS) solution-ValueASM.
In today’s complex and ever-changing business environment, organizations face the dual challenge of reducing the operational cost of ongoing support for their highly integrated, complex systems and staying relevant and responsive to market demands at the same time.
Recent years have witnessed an increasing adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products. When making application decisions, business managers prefer packaged and SaaS solutions. Diverse skills are required to support and maintain the ever-growing portfolio of applications.
ValueASM is a flexible AMS solution designed to address application support needs for SaaS, COTS and custom applications, and can be tailored to specific operational and strategic requirements.
We partner with clients to support their IT needs and strategically transform their business, which results in stable applications, up to 30% reduction in operational costs and an up-to-date application portfolio.
What We Offer
Hexaware’s comprehensive ValueASM solution covers all service desk, application operations, production support, maintenance & enhancement, and service management needs. We also have expertise in managing on-premise, cloud/SaaS and hybrid application platforms.
Hexaware offers a cost-effective onsite-nearshore-offshore delivery model with a 24×7 and all modes of support options that maintain business continuity.
Hexaware’s optimum organization size ensures a strong customer focus, the highest levels of commitment from Hexaware’s senior management and shortened decision cycles, along with the required scalability.
ValueASM uses the following six themes to deliver value to the customer:
How It Works
We systematically engage with clients through four incremental engagement life-cycle phases -Diagnosis, Transition, Optimization and Transformation.
In the Diagnosis phase, our portfolio analysis toolkit (PAT+) strategically assesses client’s application portfolio. This assessment provides the client with a business model, a rollout strategy and an engagement model.
In the Transition phase, our Transition Toolkit ensures an accelerated and risk-free transition of application support from client’s or the incumbent vendor’s team to the Hexaware team. The Transition Toolkit is a result of more than 500 successful transitions that we have performed for our customers. It comprehensively covers the knowledge and responsibility transfer aspects of service, business, and technology & people transitions.
In the Application Portfolio Optimization phase, by using integrated service management approach and through proven service, delivery and service improvement practices, we enable our customers to save up to 30% of their operational costs.
Optimization Toolkit includes services, proprietary tools and accelerators that optimize costs and improve service delivery.
The Optimization Toolkit is continuously refined and at a high level contains the following:
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Framework
- Test Accelerators
- Continuous Service Enhancement Framework
- Crowdsourcing Innovation and Customer Value Add Framework
- Automated Resolution Kit
In the Transformation phase, we innovate processes, systems and technologies to make the application support more agile, predictive and responsive. Hexaware has helped customers transform their IT landscapes through its Digital Workplace, DevOps, Application Transformation and Hyper Convergence offerings while providing ongoing application support.
Our Value ASM solution goes beyond the traditional ASM definitions and, through a set of differentiators, delivers the below-mentioned business results to customers:
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO), better service-level agreement (SLA) accountability and an enhanced consumer experience through a unified service-management platform covering infrastructure, applications and processes
- Accelerated and risk-free transition through automation
- Real-time visibility and increased reliability through metrics-driven service operations and real-time dashboards, providing complete transparency in the delivery of services to the customers
- Reduced response and resolution times through automation and continuous innovation
- Engagement flexibility through modular commercial models
Customer Success Stories
- Offshore development Center for a leading US-based human resources BPO company supporting multiple end clients
- Delivered innovative ideas and service improvements which resulted in savings of more than US$ 250,000
- Integrated infrastructure and application support for a leading product vendor and system integrator in the aviation industry in USA
- Reduced year-over-year(YOY) support team by 8%
- Reduced the service request backlog from 30,000 to 500
- Supported more than 250 applications
- Provided capped-cost managed application support for a leading global audit firm with more than 200,000 employees spread across 500 offices in more than 150 countries