Mange business critical applications and future-proof your business in a rapidly transforming digital landscape
In today’s complex and ever-changing business environment, organizations face the dual challenge of reducing the operational cost of ongoing support for their highly integrated,complex systems and staying relevant andresponsive to market demands at the same time.
Most business managers prefer packaged and SaaS solutions today, leading to an increased adoption of Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products. This means a diverse set of skills are required to support and maintain the ever-growing portfolio of applications.
Hexaware’s ValueASM is aflexible application managed services (AMS) solution designed to address the applicationsupport needs of SaaS, COTS, and custom applications. It can be tailored to your organization’sunique application landscape, and specific operational and strategicrequirements.
As your partner of choice,we support your end-to-end IT needs and strategically transform your business.By ensuring that your applications are always stable and up-to-date, we helpyou reduce operational costs by up to 30%.
What We Offer
Our comprehensive ValueASMsolution covers service desk, application operations, production support,maintenance and enhancement, and service management. We manage on-premise,cloud or SaaS, and hybrid application platforms with equal dexterity.
In addition, we offer a cost-effectiveonsite-nearshore-offshore delivery model with round-the-clock support thatcovers all modes of support options to maintain business continuity.
Hexaware’s optimumorganization size ensures a strong customer focus, the highest levels of commitmentfrom Hexaware’s senior management and shortened decision cycles, along with therequired scalability.
ValueASM focuses on thefollowing six result themes to deliver value:
How It Works
We systematically engage with clients through four incremental phases across engagement life-cycle phases:
Diagnosis: We use our portfolio analysis toolkit (PAT+) to strategically assess client’s application portfolio. This assessment provides the client with a business model, a rollout strategy and an engagement model.
Transition: Our Transition Toolkit ensures an accelerated and risk-free transition of application support from client’s or the incumbent vendor’s team to Hexaware team. The transition toolkit is a result of more than 500 successful transitions that we have performed for our customers. It comprehensively covers the knowledge and responsibility transfer aspects involved in service, business, technology and people transitions.
Application Portfolio Optimization: We use an integrated service management approach and proven service delivery and service improvement practices, to enable customers to save up to 30% of their operational costs. The optimization toolkit includes services, proprietary tools, and accelerators that optimize costs and improves service delivery.
The Optimization Toolkit is continuously refined and encompasses the following:
- Continuous integration and delivery framework
- Test accelerators
- Continuous service enhancement framework
- Crowdsourcing innovation and customer value add framework
- Automated resolution kit
Transformation: Our team regularly innovates processes, systems and technologies to make the application support more agile, predictive and responsive. Hexaware has helped customers transform their IT landscapes through its wide-ranging offerings such as Digital Workplace, DevOps, Application Transformation and Hyper Convergence offerings while providing ongoing application support.
Our Value ASM solution goes beyond the traditional ASM definitions and drives the following benefits:
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO), better service-level agreement (SLA) accountability and an enhanced consumer experience through a unified service-management platform, covering infrastructure, applications and processes
- Accelerated and risk-free transition through automation
- Real-time visibility and increased reliability through metrics-driven service operations and real-time dashboards, providing complete transparency in the delivery of services
- Reduced response and resolution times through automation and continuous innovation
- Engagement flexibility through modular commercial models
Customer Success Stories
- Operating an Offshore development Center for a leading US-based human resources BPO company that supports their multiple end clients
- Delivered innovative ideas and service improvements, resulting in savings of more than USD 250,000
- Provided integrated infrastructure and application support for a leading product vendor and aviation system integrator in USA
- Reduced year-over-year(YOY) support team by 8%
- Cut down the service request backlog from 30,000 to 500
- Supported more than 250 applications
- Maintained capped-cost managed application support for a leading global audit firm with more than 200,000 employees spread across 500 offices in more than 150 countries