With continuous focus for organizations to improve their service to customers, lower their costs and increase business effectiveness – Shared Services are a key contributor to driving operational and cost efficiencies. Hexaware has pioneered the delivery of application support and maintenance based on shared service model, by serving multiple customers with a common pool of SAP support team. Hexaware shared service model for SAP presents a unique service delivery model providing cost savings up to 30% for our clients on support and maintenance costs. Currently we are serving multiple customers on shared services covering SAP functional, technical, basis and infrastructure support.
The shared service support model provides the following advantages to our customer:
- Multiple support models – ticket based, core/flexi teams
- Provide Level 2 support as per agreed SLAs
- Combined strength of resource pool with vast application support experience
- Combination of offshore and nearshore to provide 24*7 support where required
- Accelerators to shorten knowledge transfer and seamless transition
- Option to deploy and access to ticketing tool
Our shared service support provides reduced support and maintenance cost, while deriving same benefits of dedicated support models to our customers.
Please contact us to do assessment of the current support landscape along with shared services health check, and derive a shared services strategy for your organization.