Hexaware Reporting Capabilities enable Global Financial Institutions, Fund Managers, Investment Managers, Institutional Asset Managers, and Mutual Fund Managers to make enhanced business decisions by providing across-the-board reporting capabilities which delivers timely and relevant data in a consumable format.
Hexaware offers services in below Key Areas of Investment Management Reporting:
- End-to-End implementation of reporting solutions for optimal scalability and report performance using best practices and report factory model
- Dynamic and ad-hoc reporting solutions
- Metadata management
- Product based reporting framework
- Data Mart implementation
- Flexible distribution methods and export formats
- Client Reporting
- 24 x 7 Support of reporting platforms
- A library of best practices based investment management reports
Hexaware has built Analytics for Investment Management (AIM) Dash-boarding Toolkit which delivers, holistic view of Portfolio, Performance and Risk. The dashboards harness a wide range of powerful features including pivot tables, filters, styles and charts.
Key Offerings of the AIM Dash-boarding Toolkit:
- Solves the problem of traditional warehouse
- 360 degree view of Portfolio, Performance and Risk
- Subject oriented dimensional model; supports ad-hoc, self-service and dash-boarding capabilities.
- Independent of the Business Intelligence platform
- Leverage In- Memory Analytic Tools for Quicker Access of data
- Adapters to standard products like Eagle PACE
|Business Area Coverage||Reporting Coverage||Products Supported||Technologies|
Contact us for additional information or to schedule a meeting.
Copyright © ‘Eagle’, ‘Charles River’, ‘Murex’, ‘Calypso’, ‘Bloomberg’, ‘SunGard’ and ‘Blackrock’ logos are trademarks of Eagle Investment Systems, Charles River Systems, Murex S.A.S, Calypso Technology, Inc., Bloomberg L.P, SunGard Financial Systems and BlackRock Inc. Respectively
Contact us to learn more about Hexaware’s Reporting Capabilities service offerings.