We at Hexaware have a wealth of knowledge in developing and re-engineering various systems related to passenger retail and fulfillment for our Rail partners.
Test automation of TIS (Ticket Issuing Systems) is major challenge for Rail Reservation platforms. Basis our proven track record in rail domain, we have simulated and automated the standard passenger rail ticket issuing System. TIS can be part of a Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) or Ticket Wending Equipment (TWE) used by booking clerks or it can be WEB or Mobile based TIS also.
Hexware’s Rail Reservation Simulation and Automation Framework include:
- Payment card interface
- Ticket printing interface
- Back end booking/reservation interface from TIS
- Message base response on RS232, TCP/IP, MQ Based Protocols
How it all works
- Hexaware Automation Framework is built using QTP by HP – That is supported by business process understanding.
- Excel based configuration to support zero manual inputs and better process crystallization.
- Robotized response integration via WEB UI on Ticket Vending Machines (TVM)
- Enable to be your extended automated testing platform for Enterprise level test system
- Approx. 70% reduction in costs and effort with our TIS automated testing platform
- Enhanced reusability brings effort reduction for script development & maintenance
- Ticket Vending Machine testing by automated verification of data & format of complex messaging
- Ability to automatically capture testing scenario work flow artifacts, that helps to:
- Facilitate activities of Multi-lingual testing & User-manual creation
- Also would be handy for training purpose too
- Ability to re-use automation assets for different forms of testing like unit and integration testing
Who All Benefits from this RAIL Automation tool
- Passenger Train Company for both WEB/Kiosk based ticket issuing systems
- Online Train Ticket Retailers
- Travel Management Company