Our Business Intelligence Testing practice has extensive experience in the BI domain, bringing in matured processes and tools that drive efficiency into the validation process at the project/program level.
- Over 25 marquee names as our clients
- Extensive experience in testing complex data warehousing architectures and end-to-end data flow
- Testing experience across ETL Tools like Informatica, Data Stage, Abinitio, and Talend as well as BI Reporting Tools like OBIEE, Cognos, and Business Objects
- Pure play DB testing to DB Migration validation testing covering MSSQL Server, Oracle 11g, Teradata, and Netezza
- In-house BI Test accelerators including DTCompress (Data Validation tool), HexBI (Reports Validation tools), and frameworks built on 3rd party tools like DB Solo, Talend Open Source for DQ
- Expertise in test data management solutions using leading tools like Data Subset (Informatica) and IBM Optim
Hexaware is a pioneer in automation technology with multiple patented accelerators leveraging commercial and open source tools across:
- Technologies like the Enterprise Apps (ERPs, Salesforce, and Fusion)
- Industry products like Metavance, Guidewire, eBAO, Oracle’s Transportation Management (OTM)
- Legacy apps like AS400 and Mainframes
Our accelerators are built with repeatable and reusable best practices and application components that will significantly decrease your testing time, costs, and risks. Our partnerships with leading commercial ALM tool vendors give us access to train our consultants and re-skill them based on the changing technology trends.
Featured Case Study:
Hexaware’s long tenure with established and emerging enterprise applications (from PeopleSoft, SAP, and Oracle EBS, to the cloud based Workday and Salesforce) allows us to bring to the table prebuilt frameworks and automation libraries that will jump start your efforts or help remediate delays in your program like WOTS (Workday One stop Testing Solution) and PTAK (PeopleSoft Testing Accelerator Kit).
Performance Engineering and Testing
Hexaware’s performance engineering and testing techniques that combine tools expertise with Application Performance Management (APM) solutions guarantee the need-for-speed necessities of enterprise digital transformations by designing custom solutions enhancing the business value chain.
To keep it simple, performance is money. In today’s digital transactions world, faster processing, responsiveness and delightful user experience are the business vitals. Hexaware’s blend of performance engineering and testing (PET) services delivers custom solutions with our diversified technology experience and by leveraging open source, commercial tools, and the cloud infrastructure to assure the high-performance levels of the business vitals for organizations during their digital transformation journey.
Hexaware’s PET services assures your seconds to milliseconds digital transaction journeys by designing customer-centric performance test solutions with agility, automation and deep dive analysis for performance optimization.
Featured Case Study
|Agile Performance Testing for a Leading Telecom Operator||How a Leading University Advances Multi-environment Online Learning System|