One of the calculated steps to help business grow fast and stay ahead in this competitive market is adoption of agile methodologies like SCRUM, XP and others. This calls for a systematic evolution in the testing world such as adoption of lightweight processes, automation to reduce time-to-market and proven approaches to migrate existing projects to Agile, supported by the global delivery model.
Hexaware Technologies’ Quality Mantra
Hexaware Technologies, have adopted the ‘habit’ of ensuring that every product we are associated with is defect-free and, therefore, of high quality. Our experience has translated into a solid framework of the best practices from the testing industry characterized by robust strategy, process and automation accelerators, effective governance and also supplemented by our verticals domain strength. Our Quality Assurance and Testing Services (QATS) team aids customers in making their Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) more efficient.
Need for a Comprehensive Solution
Clients from around the world seek a solution that has an Early Defect Detection and Prevention mechanism, ensuring early and continuous business and customer validation at all stages and allowing for Continuous Risk Reduction and Quality Improvements. The ideal solution for these requirements is to adopt Agile methodology.
Hexaware Technologies’ Agile Testing – A Class Apart!
Every organization in this business offers Agile testing, so what sets us apart from the rest?
The answer is: our comprehensive QA solutions and frameworks, which map to various phases of a Testing SDLC, and facilitate an exhaustive coverage for all elements of Quality Assurance.
- Prebuilt Nimble Agile Process Assets: We have a proven framework that is a combination of reusable assets such as, performance accelerators, automation accelerators, test scenarios and such. These reusable process assets help us to efficiently analyze and introduce projects into Agile successfully, without complications.
- Assessment Framework to Help Organizations: Our assessment framework helps determine the maturity and readiness of organizations, in terms of the Agile usage. Depending on the organizational maturity, Hexaware Technologies can take the testing forward without complications or define the roadmap for such a transition.
- Agile Accelerators to Reduce Product’s Time-To-Market: By nature, the Agile testing process ensures speedy progress. Adding to this benefit are the tools and value-added services (accelerators) offered by the Hexaware Technologies. These tools further reduce the time taken for testing, thereby shortening the cycle for the final product to reach the market.
- Global Delivery Model: We offer delivery models that help clients align QA activities for an efficient and effective Agile Project delivery. Customers also benefit from our offshore, nearshore and onshore delivery models, all of which ensure stability and high quality of service and product.
- Large Enough to Scale and Small Enough for Attention: At Hexaware Technologies, the customer’s priority is the company’s priority. With years of experience and integrated resources, Hexaware has the advantage of scalability. The customer could be a large multi-national or a domestic corporate, with a large- or small-scale project, Hexaware has the flexibility to deliver services accordingly.