In course of supporting various banks /FIs, Hexaware has gained specialization in various banking and financial services in core banking, leasing and lending, cards products and following are sample of our specialization.
Hexaware has expertise in supporting the Temenos banking product in various geographies across the SDLC from gap/ fitment analysis, implementation/ enhancements, data migration, testing and post go live support. Hexaware in association with Validata offers unique and effective testing solution for Temenos T24 / Model bank. Typical issues in banking solution implementation and our solution approach solutions:
- Challenges in implementing T24
- Non availability of updated business requirements documents
- Lack of required E2E business scenarios specific to the bank
- Incomplete traceability of the Test scenarios to the business/functional requirements
- Testing all the interfaces with respect to the business process to ensure test coverage
- Local Customization leading to risk in regression testing
- Lack of proper Audit Trial in manual testing
- Issues in Data Integrity
Hexaware, in partnership with Validata, an authorized Temenos partner, offers Validata SAS solutions for Temenos T24 and offers the following solution
- Hexaware’s Offering
- Our solution is unique in its ability to map, store and maintain your banking business model exactly the way you operate today and therefore provides a platform for creating all the test scenarios and test cases aligned to the way you want to run your bank
- Validata SAS provides a comprehensive automated testing solution for Temenos T24T implementations and upgrades, including:
- Full end-to-end testing capability within one solution which covers all core banking applications from a business process level, not at an application level
- It is the only testing solution to support all Temenos T24T interfaces for desktop and web, therefore providing total coverage
- Over 75% of core Temenos T24T test scenarios and tests available when you start the project, all held within the Validata tool
- The ability to seamlessly track and map any changes from requirements, through to test scenarios enables efficient testing practice and resource utilization
- Services offered on Test factory approach
Hexaware has successfully rolled out an Enhanced Banking System in Europe for a Tier I bank.
This was one of the largest rollouts in retail banking at Europe. In this engagement Hexaware exhibited the art of large program management in onsite/offshore model. Post successful rollout, Hexaware continues to support maintenance of the application.
Cassiopae is leasing and lending product, Hexaware has been supporting functional and technical enhancement of Cassiopae product. We have successful partnering relationship with Cassiopae for more than five years. Our services extend beyond enhancement of the product and into servicing banks/ FIs using Cassiopae for gap/fitment analysis, implementation/enhancements, data migration; testing and post go live support.
On cards segment Hexaware has proven experience in implementing enhancements, data migration and testing of the Vision + application across geographies for leading banks/FIs and also supporting various initiatives.
OFSAA for Asset Liability Management
The recent past upheaval in the financial market and the ever growing intense competition in both asset / liability products, along with volatility in interest rates as well as foreign exchange rates, has brought pressure on the management of banks to maintain a good balance among spreads, profitability and long-term viability. These pressures call for structured and comprehensive IT solution.
Hexaware with its domain and technology expertise and specialization in Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) enable banks and FIs to measure and meet the Risk Adjusted performance objectives, cultivate a risk management culture through transparency and lower the cost of compliance and regulation. Hexaware has successfully implemented Oracle ALM and FTP for Tier I and II banks across geographies.
Custom Built Solutions
Hexaware understands the unique approach of each bank/ FI and aims to enhance it with its solutions. With our extensive experience on Legacy systems as well as on cutting edge technologies, we help customers both in leveraging their existing systems by building wrappers and in developing bespoke applications.
Typical areas include
- Common workflow for different business lines
- Simple Integration methodologies
- High volume transaction processing
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Reusable common components
- Common and unique data base
Hexaware has large talent pool of consultants with expertise in varied technologies such as
- Web Technologies: Java, JEE, EJB, Web Sphere, Android, Web logic etc
- Client Server: Oracle, SQL Server
- Content Management and Imaging: IBM FileNet P8, IS, BPM, PE, CE
- Mainframe Technologies: PL/1, Cobol, IMS DB/DC, DB2, JCL, MQ, REXX, Endeavor
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse: SAS, COGNOS, ETL,INFORMITICA
IP based Solutions
Hexaware offers Functional and Technical components which could be used as building blocks for early realization of solution. The components can be customized and enhanced as per the requirement of the bank.
Hexaware owns home grown components to offer and following are the major ones:
- Pre-built Functional Components
- Price Proofing / Audit (Calculation engine)
- Unified Partner Management (similar to Customer Relationship Management)
- Product Management
- Asset Management
- Pre built Solution kits for Credit Card / General Ledger / Human Capital Management / Risk Analytics