The Trading market has grown exponentially in terms of the number of trades. Many dealers and banks involved in trading do not have automated and integrated systems to process the trades. Complex business processes create the demand for Straight Through Processing to address the challenges caused by inconsistent and redundant data. A software solution is required that has the unique capabilities of handling various facets of Derivatives Trading, for foreign exchange, commodities, equities and myriad of asset classes in global capital markets.
Murex Service Offerings
Hexaware provides an integrated solution that achieves a high degree of Straight Through Processing (STP) and Automation. Backed by cutting edge technologies, the solution facilitates Sell-side and Buy-side firms in enhancing their business processes to deal with various asset classes that comply with recent compliance regulations and risks. Our service offerings under Murex Practice include Consulting, Implementation and Support & Maintenance. Hexaware delivers solutions based on Murex implementation methodology that consists of the following six phases:
Hexaware’s Value Proposition for Murex
- Murex Centre of Excellence provides comprehensive End-to-End solution services with knowledgeable resources, domain experts and state of the art infrastructure
- Business technology experts specialized in providing high tech solutions catering to various asset classes, covering all features and functionalities, building high performance integrated platforms
- Our analysts use the latest techniques of business analytics to assist decision-making abilities across all managerial levels – operational, tactical and strategic business issues.
- Modern tools and techniques for assessment , development of high level Business-IT roadmap and opportunities for offshoring/modernization
- Robust and proven implementation Methodologies accelerate implementation to shorten time to market at a reduced total cost of ownership
Contact us for additional information or to schedule a meeting.
Copyright © ‘Murex’ logo is trademark of Murex S.A.S