Hexaware has expertise in managing multiyear multi-technology engagements and mission-critical applications at customer locations – onshore, near-shore and offshore for our customers worldwide. Our vertical industry focus is on BFS, Travel & Transportation, and Healthcare & Insurance. The technology practice focus is on Enterprise solutions, Quality Assurance and Testing Services, Infrastructure Management Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Application Development & Maintenance Services, Mobile Platform Development, and Cloud Consulting and Deployment Services.
Our Microsoft technology professional services comprises of:
- Consulting services for design/architectural solution , SOA enablement, Portfolio assessment and Platform Rationalization, Application Integration, Content Management and Portal, Proof of Concepts, Functional Consulting in LOB applications, Change Management and Cloud Computing.
- Bid advisory services in managing large IT deals and bids.
- Development, maintenance and production monitoring/support services in .Net, SharePoint, SSRS, SSAS, BizTalk and Windows Azure technology platform using managed services model.
- Legacy Modernization, re-engineering, migration and upgrade services for Mainframe to .Net, PowerBuilder/VB to VB.NET or C# re-engineering, SharePoint to SharePoint Online migration, Lotus/other workflow applications to MS Exchange/SharePoint
- Deployment services to move on-premises solutions to the cloud.
- IT Project/Program/Portfolio Management/PMO services.
We focus on helping customers to:
- Prioritize their IT spending for optimum costs efficiencies, selecting the right product mix and partners.
- Develop, upgrade, migrate, decommission and enable smooth switchover to newer application environments.
- Enable cloud adoption speed and help customers to identify B2B processes that could benefit from cloud collaboration.
- Benefit from the Center or Excellence and Innovation Lab comprising of an army of Microsoft solution architects and consultants.
- Leverage the SEI CMMI-Level 5 processes, ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 27001, SAS 70 Type II, PCIDSS, and Tick IT certifications. Our Microsoft Partner status has gold competency in Portals and Collaboration, and a large pool of Microsoft certified (MCP, MCTS) professionals.
Based on market demands, we have identified a set of core service offering disciplines as below:
- IT Consulting
- Development and Maintenance
- Microsoft Business Solutions
- Cloud Services
- Mobility and Digital
- Legacy Modernization
- Data Management