Hexaware is a partner of Microsoft globally. We have a dedicated practice to provide end to end solutions to our clients using Microsoft technologies. This practice consists of Dynamics Competency Unit and Microsoft – Technology Center of Excellence. Hexaware is also Microsoft CityNext Partner.
Hexaware is leveraging Microsoft technology based solution on .NET, SQL Server, BizTalk, SharePoint and Dynamics suite of products. Our experience on Microsoft Dynamics product suite includes:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013 On Premise and Online
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0, 2009, 2012 (R2, R3)
We have large pool of talented, certified functional and technical consultants who has rich experience and in-depth knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics to provide solution across various business domains.
We have Microsoft Dynamics certified associates in following areas:
- CRM: Applications, Installation, Configuration & Customization
- AX: Financials, Trade & Logistics, Development
- MS Sure Step Methodology
Our Core Expertise lies in helping organizations on AX & CRM:
- Roadmap Definition.
- Business Process optimization & Re- engineering.
- Building modules by extending Dynamics Base Framework.
- Integration with other Microsoft technologies
Hexaware offers services assisting customers to derive the maximum value from the Microsoft Dynamics product suites
- Product Upgrade / Cross Migration
- Support & Maintenance
- Customization & Enhancement
Customer Success Stories – A Snapshot
- Not-for-Profit Educational Institution in Asia Pacific region
- Green Field Implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2013 for a leading Not-For-Profit educational institution.
- Government Agricultural Marketing Board
- Implementation of Dynamics AX for automating core business processes including Mandi Management, Civil & Engineering, Land Acquisition and Enforcement, Regulations with Payroll.
- Leading Supply Chain Management & Engineering Services firm in US
- Ongoing support and enhancements to Dynamics AX 2009 / 2012 for a leading provider of customized supply chain management and nuclear engineering services firm in US.
- Engineering and Infrastructure Management Services
- Upgrade from Dynamics CRM 4.0 to 2011 and major enhancements for a leading engineering and infrastructure management services organization in Australia
- Specialty Chemical & Materials Manufacturing Company in US
- Ongoing support for MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 and enhancements for a specialty chemicals and materials manufacturing company in US; separation of CRM instances as part of de-merger; integration with SAP, BaaN & BPCS ERPs.
Contact us today to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics implementations and how we can help you.