Microsoft’s commitment to their MBS product line is unprecedented in the industry. Microsoft has committed two billion dollars a year over the next five years to bringing the greatest possible value to their MBS customers.
Adopting a small business to large corporate focus, just four years later, Microsoft Dynamics now boasts:
- A Global Reach: 275,000+ customers across 132 countries
- An Established Partner Eco System: 9000+ global partners
- Ongoing R&D: Annual average research and development budget of $2bn
Microsoft is delivering a user experience that is tailored to the user and the type of work they do.
They recognize that individuals throughout an organization need to have a user experience that is truly tailored to the way they work.
Microsoft Dynamics isn’t solely focused on improving the usability of only the client software. They are focused on delivering the right experience, based on the individual role and the ways in which he/she acts and interacts with other people with processes, and with data.
Microsoft Dynamics offers:
- Industry specific solution incorporating best practices
- Pre-configured plug-n-play solution
- Build on Award – winning robust platform
- Rapid Implementation
- Easy Deployment
- Low total cost of ownership
- Higher and faster ROI
- Repeatability and Scalability
- End to End functions integrated
- Optimizing Business Process
- Role based security
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navison)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management)