In recent times, many organizations have been facing challenges due to proliferation of disparate BI tools being used by different functions or departments resulting in redundant and inaccurate information with significantly increasing costs. Organizations need to streamline their BI Infrastructure in order to optimize its effectiveness and the value of business information available while reducing the organization’s overall costs. Organisations have started to foresee the benefits of enhancing their BI infrastructure not just to cope up with the industry standards but also to get the maximum value from the existing Business Intelligence infrastructure.
Our Service Offering
Hexaware has developed well tested process frameworks and tools which result in higher ROI on Business Intelligence. The usage of these accelerators and process frameworks helps in maximizing BI benefits with high quality standards and shorter time scales at reduced risk. In its vast experience, Hexaware has helped organizations in improving their existing BI infrastructure by the use of following:
- Data Migration from multiple Oracle data marts to the Teradata EDW platform delivering integrated view of the company’s financials.
- Largest SAP Business Objects Environment assessment and execution of upgrade to BO XI R3 from the existing versions of BO 5.1.7, 6.5 and XIR1, including ETL BODI environment.
- Consolidation of drug discovery data from mainframe to a Netezza platform ensuring consistent government price reporting and as well managing the Medical Rebate Program.
- Financial revenue and cost reporting solution Upgrade from Cognos 7 Series, ReportNet to Cognos 8 Series platform.
- Structured framework and patent pending solution accelerators resulting in optimum consolidation of BI Landscape.
- Unique Migration / Upgrade framework recognized by leading research analysis firm in IT industry.