How will I be priced for the service?
- The pricing would be based on buckets of tickets. There are three subscriptions are available to choose from. Silver, Gold and Platinum. Based on the expected consumption, you can choose the subscription package. So you control the price and thereby have better control you’re your IT spend. Details of the packages are available in the service catalog
What is my gain in this model?
- You can expect an additional 20 – 30 % cost saving over the conventional Onshore/Offshore delivery Model
How will you ensure Data Privacy?
- Data Privacy and security are enforced through legal and non disclosure agreements. Hexaware complies with ISO 27001 standards and all necessary controls will be in place.
- Tool Based Security Administration and User Access management is in place to control access to the applications.
How will I know who is using my application / system if the service is provided by a shared pool?
- The essence of the model is to not lock a dedicated service engineer to service your needs and share the resource across multiple client activity. However, if there is an audit need for you to know who accessed your system/application, access management tool will have audit trails which can be used to trace which developer/analyst used your system/application at a given time. Each member of Shared Service Pool will execute a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with each customer to abide by the confidentiality of the customer. There will be a logical isolation of networks and any access to the client network and application will be audit enabled.
Will you adhere to my Info-sec policy?
- Hexaware will maintain highest standards of Info-Security. We are an ISO 27001 certified organization and our policies are usually all encompassing. However if there are any additional controls expected from you, it can be discussed and agreed to.
I cannot predict my ticket-inflow? How can I use this model?
- Hexaware would also offer a Capacity based model where the client can buy a fixed capacity and not commit on ticket volumes.
- Hexaware will also track the ticket volumes of the client and help them to move to a ticket based model in the future and gain maximum advantage
Will I have a single point of contact at Hexaware?
- Yes, you will have direct contact with the Relationship manager and the Service Delivery manager for escalation purposes. However all your service calls would be attended to by a common HelpDesk and common IT team
How do I communicate my incidents?
- A toll free number would be provided to the client for logging in issues
- A common ERP HelpDesk executive will take down the incident details and generate a ticket
- The ticket once allocated to a service consultant, he/she would contact the client back for further clarifications if needed.
What kind of reporting can I expect?
- Hexaware will provide a standard set of reports to show the performance and SLA compliance. Listed below are the available set of reports
- Ticket volume per period (of your choice – Monthly or Weekly)
- Ticket distribution by severity (Sev1, 2, 3)
- Ticket Status reports for a period (of your choice Daily or weekly)
- SLA Compliance report for a month
- Monthly average ticket TAT (Turn around Time) by Severity
- Time sheets
- Resource wise ticket volume reports
- One Custom report
- The client would also have access to a client dashboard portal to keep track of the activities
- Special reports can be provided on a case to case basis at an extra cost
Our KPIs are tighter than what is proposed. How flexible is your model to meet them?
- The various subscription models take into consideration industry standard KPIs,
- Attempt would be made to fit the client into one of the available options
- If KPIs are more stringent, then Hexaware will be flexible to accept the client KPIs
- But such a change would attract a higher cost of service
What is the guarantee that my tickets are not pushed out of the queue, to favor other customer?
- The Framework is SLA driven. Hence there will not be a question of prioritizing between one customer to another. But SLAs could vary depending on the contract.
- Hexaware may schedule work accordingly to cater to the SLA requirements of all our clients based on the subscription and severity of the ticket but resource loading and Ticket queuing will always take the ticket resolution time into consideration.