Hexaware’s Enterprise Solutions are designed to address todays key business challenges and drive maximum returns leveraging Hexaware’s core capabilities, proven methodology, tools and best practices. Our team of experts can help you unlocking the full potential and functionality of your business applications - right from choosing the best application package, implementation, rollout and supporting for reducing your cost of maintenance – while ensuring that you are getting the exact returns from your ERP investments
Our statement of expertise and domain exposure has been in the streams of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financials, Human Capital Management, Payroll, Operations, CRM, Sales and Distribution. Hexaware has enabled multiple companies derive significant business impact and ROI from their ERP investments.
Hexaware offers the industry’s most comprehensive Enterprise Application services portfolio, with strong capabilities in world-leading applications.
Our competency includes:
From small and midsize businesses to large global enterprises, Hexaware can provide you with a tailored service plan. Our service range includes:
- Package selection advisory , Global Roll outs, Implementation, Development and Testing, Upgrade, Integration, Support and Maintenance, Training and Technology support and BPO
- Customized services include setting up of multiple ERP support centers, migration from one ERP to another, sun setting of ERP, reimplementation etc.
- Exposure to multiple projects of various complexities
- Tools, Accelerators and unique methodologies for faster deployments and improve application performance parameters
- Business process expertise to deliver value to your business users through world class processes and timely support
Our Value Proposition
- Industry’s most comprehensive ERP service and capability portfolio
- Strong partnerships with Oracle, SAP and Microsoft
- High value offering of integrated IT-BPO
- Practical Methodology and toolkits
- Robust Proven Methodologies
- Industry best practices
- Deep knowledge of business processes HR, Payroll, Financials, Supply Chain, Operations, Manufacturing, CRM, Sales and Distribution, Analytics, BPO