Enterprise Content Management (ECM) has matured into a core infrastructure requirement for organizations in today’s knowledge economy. Capture, protection, efficient use and distribution of digital content is essential to the electronic workplace. Enterprise content management is increasingly being implemented in healthcare facilities around the world to provide a single foundation for managing information. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other federal electronic healthcare records initiatives are other reasons that require healthcare providers to convert to electronic information systems and adopt secure, effective information management practices that protect patient privacy.
Hexaware has long years of experience and expertise in ECM practice to customize, upgrade, setup, deploy and support wide array of content management solutions involving:
- Document management
- Enterprise Search
- Web Content Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Record management
- Enterprise communication
- Business Rules management System
- and much more
Hexaware has been assisting clients store, share and manage content across a variety of vertical industries including financial, healthcare and insurance using Microsoft technologies and Open Source Systems.
Hexaware has exhibited its expertise in building/ enhancing robust, distributed, web based applications using Open Source Systems. We have built up an in-house expertise in many of the core open source infrastructure and development tools. The idea is to bring to customers low-cost solutions that are mature and sustainable, and thus get competitive advantage in serving customers and increase market spread and depth. Hexaware has extensive experience working with Microsoft technologies. We have versatile experience in configuring and developing SharePoint based solutions.
- End-to-end ECM solutions from Content Management Consulting, Product Evaluation, Customization, Application Development, Maintenance and Support
- Delivery Strategy for Content Management solutions through means such as – Open Source-based solutions , SaaS-based and Cloud-based Content Management applications
- Migration of static websites to CMS web applications
- Integration with third-party applications such as SAP, ERP, Sage and SugarCRM, phpBB, vBulletin etc.