Hexaware has extensive domain knowledge in various business lines of Front Office space. We deliver end-to-end solutions combining technology and a deep understanding of the business with expertise in Portfolio Management, Trade Execution, Compliance, Reconciliation, Position Management, and P&L Allocation.
Hexaware has been providing Implementation / Customization / Application Support Maintenance and Testing solutions in Charles River product space to many of the large global financial institutions.
Charles River Service Offerings
- Environment and Application Configuration and Parameterization
- Trade/Compliance Engine Setup
- Crystal Report Application Server Implementation/Configuration
- FIX Administration
- User/Group Administration
- Trade / Compliance Workflow Customization
- Blotter Customization
- Stored Query/Web report Customization
- Batch Process Customization
- Work Flow monitor creation
- Setup – Broker , Broker Rule, Commission Default , Fee Default ,Exchange
Application Support & Maintenance
- Level 1,2 and 3 support
- Setup and monitor scheduled processes and jobs
- Monitor daily software Availability, Performance and Operations
- Perform user administration tasks including create, modify, delete users and permissions
- Analyze operational and utilization statistics for database performance
- Testing Automation Suite for Charles River system: Hexaware has developed test accelerators (pre-packaged test suites) for Charles River Order management and Trading System which covers multiple trade scenarios (Buy, Sell, Merge, Split, Allocate, Trading generic securities, etc.) and multiple security types that have their own trading requirements. These are pre-packaged suites of test cases that can be leveraged by clients to reduce their testing time and costs related to their enterprise applications.
Contact us for additional information or to schedule a meeting.
Copyright © ‘Charles River’ logo is trademark of Charles River Systems