The global payments industry is abuzz with change. A robust growth in card payment volumes, combined with stricter regulatory guidelines, progressive industry initiatives, evolving customer expectations and innovations like mobile & contactless payments have ushered in an era of technology-driven, boundary-less transactions. For Banks and Payment service providers, reevaluating their existing technology investments and modernizing the engines that drive these transactions, Hexaware is an ideal partner.
In the Cards & Payments space, we provide comprehensive solutions for Issuers & Acquirers, based on our experience on leading Products:
- Systems Integration
- Application Development
- Program Management & Implementation
- Migration & Upgrade
- Testing & Certification
- Maintenance &Support
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Mobility Solutions
Business Landscape Overview
At a high level, Hexaware’s service offerings cover the following functional areas for:
Hexaware’s experience ranges from leading Card lifecycle processing products like VisionPLUS; CardLinK, Switching products like Authentic apart from Client’s home-grown Applications.
Some of our key IPs & tools in the Cards & Payments space are listed below:
- payAD – Card Payment Analytics, built on acquiring data, on industry proven KPIs & KRAs, consisting of pre-built Data Model, Reports & Dashboards
- CCA – Credit Card Analytics, built on issuing data, on industry proven KPIs & KRAs, consisting of pre-built Data Model, Reports & Dashboards
- Payments Test Suite – A functional framework with end to end business Test scenarios for Card Payments.
- Payments experience of having worked with both Card & Payment Processors.
- People – the practice is built on Consultants from domain & technology with relevant experience in Cards & Payments.
- PCI Certification – Delivery Centers are equipped to be audited & certified for all 12 standards, as per the requirement of the Clients.
- Re-usable Intellectual Property consisting of several Tools, Frameworks, Methodologies & Utilities, fueling service delivery excellence and ensuring significant ROI & reduction in operational cost.
- Global Delivery Model utilizes teams in India to deliver Projects across time zones, as well as during night-time hours, ensuring faster time to market.