BI for Corporate and Retail Banking
Enterprise Data Management is a long term initiative as the data management priorities have shifted because of heightened focus on risk. The Dodd – Frank Reform Act and BASEL III, coupled with growing investor demands are prompting firms to keep better tabs on the transactions they execute and process as well as the counterparties they do business with. Most of the time the data is fragmented in multiple applications and in multiple silos, Firms not only have to ensure that data is consistent but that it is accurate and aggregated quickly for reporting.
Our Banking Business Intelligence & Analytics practice has a strong focus on banking sector and spans the whole spectrum of analytical solutions in Retail Banking Analytics, Consumer Lending, Wholesale Banking, Cards and Payments and Risk Management. We have in – depth expertise in executing projects in regulatory compliance areas on Basel II and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
Leveraging our in depth business and technology expertise in Banking domain, we have built different prepackaged analytics packs that can help you jumpstart the analytics implementation and save costs and efforts by upto 40%. Our key offerings include:
- Card Analytics
- Counterparty Risk Analytics
Some Customer Facts:
- Multi country roll out of PeopleSoft EPM and Treasury data warehouse addressing functional areas such as Asset Liability Management and Funds Transfer Pricing for a leading multinational Bank.
- Development of Counterparty risk analytics and dashboards for a leading Bank in USA.
- Implementation of Balanced score card solution across line management, department and cost centers for a leading multinational Bank.
- Consultation and Implementation of SAS Operational Risk & Credit Scoring Solution for a leading Bank in Middle East.
- Implementation of EDW integrating data from multiple source systems for a leading Leasing Major in Europe.
- Implementation of IFRS compliant Data Warehouse for a leading Bank in Belgium.
- Implementation of SAS DQ for a leading multinational financial institution.
- Over 200 projects, including several Fortune 500 Global banks.
- Large resource base of domain and technology experts.
- Built Pre-built analytics to jumpstart the development.
- RiskTech, subsidiary of Hexaware Technologies has a pool of experts with significant experience in risk solution.