The QC function mainly covers the quality checking & Quality analysis aspects of a typical business on two fronts.
- Purchasing cycle
- Production cycle
This add-on, made on the MS Dynamics NAV, is tightly integrated with the purchasing, Inventory & Production functions.
QC for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0
QC function from us covers the following features
- Quality Setup
- Items flagged for Quality Check
- Periodic Product Audits
- Quality Check at Purchasing
- Quality acceptance stage as part of Goods Inward
- Capture of Quality Measurements
- Quality exceptions through Product audits
- Rejections & Purchase returns against Quality Check
- Vendor History update & Vendor rating
- Quality Check at Production Stages
- Quality Check at product stages
- Inspection sheets at Production stages – In – process & Final.
- Rejection & rework handling at stages
- Quality Check on the Finished Good
Payroll module for MS Dynamics AX 4.0
The AX 4.0 does not have a specialized payroll function built within it even though a lot of relevant payroll information are being captured in the base module. Our Payroll module has the following salient features.
- Add-on product – in the AX platform itself.
- Integrated with HR & Finance modules.
- A robust payroll Engine to run complicated payrolls.
- Flexible Payroll rule definitions
- Highly configurable system – virtually no limit to capture additional data
The Payroll function covers the following features
- Payroll Configuration
- Multiple payroll calendars
- Payroll Category & Multiple payrolls
- Definition of unlimited Pay Elements
- Flexi data capture for Additional information
- Policy configuration for payroll
- At Organization, Category, Position & Employee levels
- Payroll Engine
- Payroll readiness check
- Multiple runs of Payroll
- Verification of payroll data between RUNs.
- Payroll confirmation
- Tax computations
- In come Tax Computations
- Income Tax declarations
- Form 16 & Form 24.
- Other statutory computations
- Professional Tax
- Tax computations
- Payroll Reports
- Operational reports to verify payroll
- Payroll Registers
- Financial journal postings – to AX 4.0
- Production/Shop floor system
- Possible integration with external systems
- Leave, Attendance
- External HR System
- External Finance System